Friday, May 17, 2013

Cats and the TARDIS

Hello everyone! I'm getting a little bit of a chance to post, so I'll let you all know what I've been up to. I'm leaving Kansas in the morning, and tonight I'm staying with my aunt and uncle who live closer to the airport, so we don't have to get up so early in the morning.

The past couple of days I've been doing things that are really similar to the same things I've been doing all week, so I didn't really get pictures of that.

I also got to go see Katie Funk Wiebe, who gave the commission the idea for this internship and is partially funding it. Unfortunately, both Peggy and I forgot to take a picture with her, so I don't have that. In apology, I have a picture of Fritz and the TARDIS:
The Doctor seems to have landed on some sort of organism. Neither he nor the organism are quite sure what to think
about it 

As I said, I'm staying at another relative's house tonight, and of course, I found the cat.

My friend for the night, Jasmine.
She's very sweet. Just a little kitten. She slept on me for about half an hour, then I moved her so I wouldn't disturb her any more and she slept next to me for another 15 minutes or so.

What a little sweetie!
That's all I have for tonight. Early flight tomorrow, so I'll be in Fresno pretty early, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment